Profit from the benefits of agile development even in automotive projects with functional safety requirements.
- Overview of agile development methods (for safety experts)
- Overview of functional safety (for agile development experts)
- Agile, ASPICE and Safety: What are the interrelationships?
- The Agile Manifesto (values and principles) in the context of safety-related development: Benefits or contradictions?
- How can we adapt agile development to functional safety?
- How can we introduce agile methods in safety-related development areas?
Learn how both world can be merged and what benefits can arise from that. Overcome prejudice and resolve apparent contradictions.
Project Managers, Safety Managers, Scrum Masters, Software Developers
Basic knowlege about either
- Agile development (e.g. Scrum)
- Functional safety (e.g. ISO 26262)
Project managers and software developers
Max. number of attendees
The consultation and training content was built with the best of our knowledge and belief. EB assumes no liability for the completeness, correctness, actuality or reliability of the contents. Also no warranty is taken over for the usefulness and/or versatility of the contents.