EB GUIDE from EB is an easy-to-use human machine interface (HMI) development tool, which allows you to specify, simulate and generate powerful user interfaces (UIs). It helps you design multimodal UIs with graphical, haptic, and speech dialog systems without restrictions in the number, kind of displays, or any other complexity.
Central part of our architecture is the datapool, an encapsulation of the HMI in one component separated from the applications. This decoupling leads to a huge improvement in development efficiency and allows you to reuse the HMI or the application.
This course begins with basic EB GUIDE Studio concepts and then leads up to intermediate and advanced topics leveraging individual exercises and hands-on workshops to guide participants.
- Architectural overview
- Components of the GUI
- Creating your first EB GUIDE model
- Adding behavior to your EB GUIDE model
- Working with templates
- Adding functionality using widget features
- Working with EB GUIDE Script
- Creating a scrollable list with dynamic content
- Enhancing your EB GUIDE model with animations
- Adding conditional behavior
- Modelling go-back functionality with history states
- Modelling pop-ups with dynamic state machines
- Working with multiple state machines
- Dealing with focus and key input features
- Adding support for multiple languages
- Adding speech support
- Working with 3D objects
- Testing an EB GUIDE model
- Final notes
Max. number of attendees
Information for Participants
- EB GUIDE version 6
- A comprehensive documentation of the training as well as food and beverages are included.
- EB reserves the right to cancel the training, if the minimum number of registrations is not reached 30 days prior to the training date. Customers will be informed not later than 21 days prior to the training date.