This one-day course walks you through basic concepts and ends by showing you how to add speech support for multiple languages. At the end of this course, you will be able to model and build your speech-enabled HMI in parallel with your graphical user interface, to ensure consistent and logical interaction between the two. The EB GUIDE Speech Extension training follows our extensive EB GUIDE 6 course. You may take this training once you’ve completed the EB GUIDE 6 course or if you are existing user of EB GUIDE Studio and are interested in adding speech to your GUI.
- Architectural overview of EB GUIDE Speech Extension
- The EB GUIDE GUI with EB GUIDE Speech Extension
- Adding speech prompts to your EB GUIDE model
- Working with dynamic speech prompts
- Adding speech commands to your EB GUIDE model
- Handling not recognized and ambiguous commands
- Adding support for multiple speech languages
Trainings on request
Contact us to schedule trainings on request.
Max. number of attendees
Information for participants
- EB GUIDE version 6
- A comprehensive documentation of the training as well as food and beverages are included.
- EB reserves the right to cancel the training, if the minimum number of registrations is not reached 30 days prior to the training date. Customers will be informed not later than 21 days prior to the training date.