The EB Assist ADTF Developer Training targets all EB Assist ADTF users who have to develop new modules by using EB Assist ADTF and its SDK. This training provides detailed information on the architecture and the different layers of EB Assist ADTF. The users will learn how to build their own modules from the scratch, adding new hardware devices and create visualization based on OpenGL and Qt. Additionally, the implementation of services and the interaction between services and their usability is explained in detail.
- Detailed information about EB Assist ADTF, its architecture, layers etc.
- Ability of building own modules from the scratch
- Background information of implementation, services and usability
- After the training participants know how to develop new modules using EB Assist ADTF in a professional way
- EB Assist ADTF Overview
- Components and user interface
- Create, load and start a configuration
- Basic filter implementation
- Properties and start-up
- Data processing
- Processing filter with synchronization of pins
- Time stamps & threads
- Device filter
- Introduction of services
- Communication and settings
- Display implementation
- Qt display filters
- OpenGL display filters
- User interface services
- 3D Scene Graph Display
Valid EB Assist ADTF Development License for the duration of the training. If you are not part of the VW Group, EB will provide the required EB Assist ADTF license upfront. If you are part of the VW Group, please check with your supervisor how to request a valid license (company specific way). Further instructions will be provided shortly before the training. In case you need an EB Assist ADTF Development License for the duration of the training, your company has to accept our EB Assist License Terms, which will be provided by email shortly after your booking.
Max. number of attendees