If you are interested in this training, please get in touch with us via the “contact us” form. We will put you on the waiting list and will inform you on our next training dates!
Set yourself apart from your competitors with a profound understanding of software architecture development. Benefit from the Elektrobit software architecture training course and acquire a deeper insight into automotive software architecture by discussing the technical and non-technical aspects with an expert in software architecture. You will gain a profound understanding of typical problems throughout the software architecture creation process and possible solutions.
For each section in the training, there are exercises and group discussions, aimed to better clarify topics for and with the participants.
While participants of course learn about modeling concepts for software architecture, far more important sections will discuss the system level aspect of architectures, and the crucial decision points that software architecture work brings to the table. The training is built on the similar training that we have continuously run at Elektrobit for internal participants for years, which makes it a training that has proven itself through long experience.
- Software architecture and design
- Tasks of a software architect
- Development tools
- Usage of UML (unified modeling language)
- Domain model and glossary
- Influence factors
- Use cases
- Methods to create a design (top down/bottom up)
- Viewpoints and views; concepts according to arc42
- Decisions and their impacts
- Review criteria of an architecture
For you to get the best possible outcome of this training, bring together all persons that are affected by software architecture and have them trained. This is not just the software architect, but also system engineers, developers, technical project manager, product owner, and release train engineers, just to name a few.
Generally speaking, find out who uses UML tools for software modeling, or draws block diagrams in Visio or PowerPoint to express ideas that should be a software architecture. These employees should be participants in the training:
- Project Manager and technical project manager: The structure of a project and software architecture strongly correlate.
- Software developer: The developers of software realize software architecture and use the guidance the software architecture gives.
- Software architect: This is a given, but getting assigned to a role does not come with implicit knowledge but requires proper education and training.
- Product owner (PO): Carving out requirements and user stories strongly interdepends with software architecture.
- System engineer: Software architecture is a related discipline to system engineering, and therefore the system engineer should have the vocabulary, methods, and skills of software architecture.
- Work experience in software development projects
- Knowledge and practical experience in at least one programming language
- Basic knowledge in automotive software development processes
Max. number of attendees
The consultation and training content was built with the best of our knowledge and belief. EB assumes no liability for the completeness, correctness, actuality or reliability of the contents. Also no warranty is taken over for the usefulness and/or versatility of the contents.